A MISS UNKON GIRL

A girl that loves fashion to dance, laugh, cry and play in. She loves to create her own style and is influenced by the underground and pop fashion icons and where she is at with her love, life & career. She is passionate about life and making a difference to her world and the environment that we live in.
Fashion is her LOVE that never leaves.

PASSION is what she puts into her dreams and her world.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

♥ poems in a little bit of black chic

Love Poems
I wait by the light of the moon.
I do not know for what or whom I wait.
But I wait on the top of a dune.
And while I wait, I eat bonbons.
Black corseted Jumpsuit- available at The Tribune & Atlas Divine
Boyfriendless days leggings - available at Princess Polly, Madison Jorge, Atlas Divine, www.leblackbook.com.au
xx
Miss Unkon

No comments: